TestimonialsI have used Lingua Franca Translations' services for several of my clients and have been very satisfied with their final products. They are culturally accurate and I know that I can trust their translations to always be grammatically correct.
This kind of service is hard to find especially because my clients' subject matter is a very wide range from very technical technology to industry specific language that is not always easy to translate. I also appreciate the fact that they offer a variety of languages.
-Alejandra Arango, Axis Agency
For over 10 years, we have been providing expert translation services in the United States and other regions, covering an extensive spectrum of multilingual projects, from birth certificates to highly complex technical manuals. We ensure your satisfaction by following crucial steps for each and every translation project.
We provide interpretation and translation for a variety of settings:
- Legal (court, depositions, client-attorney meetings, etc.)
- Medical (doctor appointments, etc.)
- Schools (IEPs, hearings, parent-student meetings, etc.)
- Business meetings Conference (technical, software, marketing, etc.)
- Sign language interpreters are also available.
Thanks to our extensive database, we have the resources available to cover all your translation/interpretation needs. Depending on your needs LFT will select the right professional for you, no matter what the language, time and setting are. Our extensive database includes interpreters whose areas of specialization are guaranteed to correspond to what you are entitled to expect.
We select certified translators/interpreters according to a number of requirements that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- State Certification Judicial Council/Administrative Office of the Courts or equivalent certification by another State
- Federal Court Interpretation Certification
- Several years of experience working in the various interpretation settings
- Native level in the target language and excellent understanding of English
- ATA Membership
Languages We Work With Include ...
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Sign Language for Spanish
- Sign Language for American